Distance education or online learning is the new normal these days. Since the outbreak of Covid-19, things have become haywire for the people and undoubtedly for the students across the world. The future of the world is in danger i.e our children are losing access to education due to covid restrictions.
Various educational innovations have come into effect since 2020 so that remote learning could be possible for the students. However, there are some problems which can’t be ignored like lack of internet, lack of smartphones in rural areas, some parents don’t have enough money to buy phones for their children, etc.
Creative solutions have emerged to provide full access to the facilities and resources to the students. There are a lot of distance education institutes but the best distance education institute in Amritsar is Ajanta Institute which is trying hard to provide its students full access to all the education material in a digital way.
Synchronous online learning systems such as Zoom, Meet, have permitted teachers to come and teach their students through video conferencing. If for some reason, a particular student misses the class, he can watch the recorded content later on.
Advantages of distance education:
- Flexible: First and foremost advantage is that distance education is flexible in nature. Due to this, many educators shift to online teaching because students do not need to physically attend the class ,they can virtually attend online classes from anywhere.
- Accommodative: The icing in the cake is that even physically disabled students can join online classes with normal students which sometimes is not possible. Thus, distance education becomes more adaptable to different sections of students as per their learning needs.
- Commuting time: Having to reach a physical location i.e. school in the morning could be a hassle for some students and even for parents as well. Waking up early in the morning, preparing your meals, getting ready for commuting, there are the cliche things that students do on a daily basis but when you have an online class to attend, you don’t need to bother with these petty things. Just wake up, roll out of bed to your computer, voila.
- Saves time: Students used to ask personal questions related to the syllabus when the teacher is teaching them. This whole thing creates a lot of distractions for other students as well. But in distance education, students can submit their queries, watch live sessions 24×7 anytime and anywhere. Consequently, teachers can oversee other tasks accordingly for the students.
- Networking opportunities: Another great advantage is that online education opens up a new world of networking opportunities. Students can get in touch with experts in the field of their interests. Well it is a huge perk for the students.
- Technical Skills: In this post covid era, everything has become or is becoming technical. Majority of the programs are being held virtually either through video conferencing or zoom meetings. Thus ,students can hone their skills in this department as well apart from their regular syllabus. They can try their hands on online presentations, video conferencing, email correspondence, social networking,etc
Why Ajanta Institute the best distance learning center in Amritsar?
Ajanta institute is providing all these aforementioned advantages to its students judiciously. This institute provides creative solutions in the form of various technical resources to students. As we all know, distance learning has seen an unprecedented surge in the past few months. In order to fill the gap, we organize online classes with our well skilled teachers and staff so that the future of your child could be secured.
Want to enroll yourself for the distance education course then contact us now.